Is The Quick Shop Legit (July 2021) All Worth Reviews! >> The guide shares details about the authenticity and legitimacy of an ecommerce website to help online consumers make the right decision.
Do you prefer to shop online for groceries? Are you looking for the latest products online in India? Thequickshop.in is the new website launched during the pandemic to make online shopping hassle-free for Indian consumers.
It is the online ecommerce website selling various products and merchandise, including personal care products, jewelry, accessories, footwear, clothing, fruits, and dry fruits. It focuses on bringing the designer merchandise from the fashion house to your doorstep.
The shopping website allows you to buy from the confine of your house and get your product delivered quickly. But, Is The Quick Shop Legit?
Is The Quick Shop Scam?
After evaluating the website online, we found that the website has many flaws, making it seems highly suspicious and possibly a scam.
- The website is registered in India on 1st June 2021, and the domain is only 34 days old. Trusting such a new website is highly risky.
- Besides, the trust index of the website is 20% on Scamdoc.com, and it is the terrible score for an ecommerce website.
- The authenticity of the physical address is questionable as no Pin code is shared to check whether the address is correct or not.
- There are negative The Quick Shop Reviews available with poor star ratings.
- The social media icons on the website are not functional.
- The price of some products is unrealistic without unbelievable pricing.
All these factors make the website highly suspicious and possibly a scam. So, shopping on the website must be at your risk.
What is The Quick Shop?
The Quick Shop is the ecommerce website launched recently on 1st June 2021. The website is registered in India and offers various products online, including fruits, dry fruits, kitchen products, merchandise, clothing, and more.
All products are categorized into different sections, and each product comes with proper descriptions to make shopping easy for the consumers. But, consumers want to know Is The Quick Shop Legit.
The website layout is simple, with a user-friendly interface. The website claims to offer standard shipping facilities across the nation, and payments can be made using different modes and options as per your convenience.
- Website URL – https://thequickshop.in/
- Product Category – Fruits, Dry Fruits, Sari, Kitchen Products, Clothing and Merchandise
- Payment Modes – The website accepts payments via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Stripe
- Contact Number – 1800 233 123
- Email Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address – 123, Adarsh Market, Near Railway Station, Bamroli
- Social Presence – No social presence as the icon on the website is not functional; hence, consumers want to know Is The Quick Shop Legit?
- Return and Refund – Return and exchanges are available for products within ten days of delivery for domestic locations and twenty days for international locations. Return and exchange request is received via email support. A refund is initiated after receiving the order.
- Delivery and Shipping – Local delivery is done via standard courier service, and it takes five business days, and international orders are delivered via logistic partner affiliates. There are charges applicable for international orders, and it is disclosed at the time of checkout.
Pros of The Quick Shop
- Different variety of products available
- Affordable pricing policy
- Return and refund available
Cons of The Quick Shop
- No owner details available
- Taxes and duties applicable
The Quick Shop Reviews
We have thoroughly evaluated the website and found some reviews from consumers. As per the reviews online, the website seems suspicious and possibly a scam.
Many consumers have reported that the website is fraudulent and doesn’t deliver products as claimed. For example, many consumers shared that they have ordered mangoes and paid online for the orders. But, they didn’t receive the orders even after paying. The delivery date has passed, but they have not delivered the mangoes, and the contact number is not working for order tracking. So, Is The Quick Shop Legit? No, it is not a legit portal for shopping.
So, consumers consider it a fraud website, and others must check the authenticity before shopping.
The Quick Shop is the ecommerce website with a variety of products for worldwide consumers. The website claims to offer products at discounted rates which are impossible to found elsewhere.
However, the website has received negative feedbacks and reviews from consumers, and many other factors make it seems highly dubious and a scam. So, consumers who want to know Is The Quick Shop Legit must understand that it is hazardous to shop at this store.
Have you ever ordered any product from the Ecommerce website? What is your opinion? Would you mind sharing it in the comment section?